The Plan is structured to encourage stakeholder and public involvement. The City recognizes the need to be inclusive of broader community considerations, to build a wider support for Plan recommendations and to help facilitate Plan acceptance. This brings about a more successful Plan!
The City has assembled a Master Planning Advisory Committee (MPAC) to serve as the primary stakeholder advisory group dedicated specifically for this Plan. The MPAC, which brings together various aviation and civic perspectives, will provide insight regarding key Plan recommendations. The MPAC is comprised of the following individuals:
- Joe Wall, City of Klamath Falls
- Mark Willrett, City of Klamath Falls
- Mark Gallagher, Klamath County
- Captain Joe Young (for Colonel Jeff Edwards), Guard
- Lieutenant Colonel Tim Bruner, Guard
- Ed Langerveld, Century Aviation, Fixed Base Operator (FBO)
- Don Cavin, US Forest Service
- Julie Matthews, Klamath County Economic Development Association (KCEDA)
- Sandra Fox, Oregon Institute of Technology (OIT)
- Roberto Gutierrez, Klamath Community College (KCC)
- Paul Stewart, Sky Lakes Medical Center
- Jim Chadderdon, Discover Klamath
- Heather Tramp, Klamath County Chamber of Commerce
- Betty Riley, South Central Oregon Economic Development District (SCOEDD)
- Rick Flowers, Experimental Aircraft Association (EAA)
- Jeff Caines / Heather Peck, Oregon DOT – Department of Aviation (DOA)
The Plan provides opportunities for public input. A public outreach meeting will be held to interact with the Airport/Consultant Team, ask questions, communicate ideas, and provide Plan feedback. The public outreach meeting is scheduled to occur during the initial alternatives milestone, with meeting time and location to be announced on this website.
If you have comments or questions concerning the Master Plan, please use the contact form and someone on the LMT Master Plan Team will follow up as soon as possible. Alternatively, you can contact Team Members directly via the email addresses below:
Master Plan Announcements
If you would like the latest news and information regarding the LMT Master Plan, please sign-up and we will keep you up-to-date on the Master Plan progress!
Facebook: Please follow the Airport Master Plan on Facebook for a summary of news upcoming events.